Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation Of Liability And Warranty
Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at customer’s own risk. Services are provided ‘as is,’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customer.
Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
We do not allow customers to combine special offers. If you would like to purchase an item for which there are multiple special offers running, you may choose one special offer only with your purchase.
Copyright and Trademarks
All trademarks appearing on this website are owned and protected by their respective owners. All images, illustrations, photographs, text, designs, instructions, unique combination of materials and any other media formats which collective form intellectual property, is either owned by Inspirations Publications Pty Ltd, Stitch.ology Pty Ltd or the respective designer and used under license, and are all protected under Australian and International Copyright Laws. Any unauthorized use thereof is illegal and may be subject to prosecution in the respective territories of breach.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Magazine Subscription Terms and Conditions
- All subscriptions offers are open to both new and renewal subscriptions, unless otherwise stated.
- Premiums will be sent to the subscriber at the delivery address stipulated on their subscription. Once a premium has been sent, subscriptions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Subscription offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- By subscribing to an Inspirations Magazine magazine title, you acknowledge that you understand that tip-ons and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies. This determination is made at the sole discretion of Inspirations Magazine Publications.
- The currency conversion rate shown on the Inspirations Magazine website is provided for your convenience. All payments will be processed in Australian dollars.
- 15% subscriber discount applies only to Inspirations Kits.
- By selecting the automatic renewal option, you authorise Inspirations Magazine Publications to charge your credit card and renew your subscription each year, just prior to the final issue of your current subscription being sent, without written or verbal notice. This service can be cancelled at any time and the unused portion of the subscription refunded to your card.